City Tor Managua
Let us show you the pleasant culture and history of Nicaragua through museums, parks and historical sites of the Capital of the Republic since 1852. Explore places such as the National Baseball Stadium, Old Cathedral, Central Park, Rubén Darío National Theater, Historical Park Loma de Tiscapa, New Metropolitan Cathedral, Salvador Allende port and Managua center
- Visit to the old cathedral Santiago de los Caballeros, Rubén Darío National Theater, Puerto Salvador Allende, the National Palace and the new Metropolitan Cathedral
- Learn about the history of the Nicaraguan capital.
- Enjoy the best view of the city from the Historical Park of Tiscapa.
After picking up at your hotel, our leaders direct you to the Historical Park Loma de Tiscapa, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city. Managua, where we will visit the Central Park, the Palace of Culture, the National Theater Rubén Darío, and the National Baseball Stadium. They also visit the Port of Salvador Allende, a tourist area where you can enjoy a lunch. Before returning to your hotel, we will have a final stop to visit the New Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Private transport in vehicles with air conditioning
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Transport to the hotel
Services not Included:
- It depends on where the hotel is, the activity itself is 4 hours (approx.)
Place of departure:
- The tour departs from your hotel.
- 09.00 am from your hotel.