People & Culture "Los Pueblos Blancos"
Come with us and enjoy a trip to Nicaragua's past, the small villages that still preserve the old traditions and get involved in the development of different crafts, stories such as pottery, leather, hammocks, furniture and more. You have the opportunity to observe the production of this type of handicrafts and participate in the elaboration of them. After a visit to this village, we will visit Catarina, where you can admire a panoramic view of the Apoyo Lagoon, the city of Granada, the islands, Lake Nicaragua and Mombacho Volcano
- Visit to the unique Nicaraguan villages.
- Opportunity to buy local sweets and cookies.
- Enjoy one of the best Viewpoints in Nicaragua, El Mirador de Catarina.
- Opportunity to make your own pottery.
This day enjoy the indigenous legacy of the Dirianos, we visit San Juan de Oriente a city very well known for its ceramics that will be realized Hundreds of years, and then we will visit the city of Diriomo to visit the beautiful colonial church, place where we will have the opportunity To buy typical Nicaraguan sweets and finally visit the viewpoint of Catarina, a beautiful small town surrounded by gardens and one of the best viewpoints in the country, overlooking Lake Nicaragua, Granada, the islets of Granada, Volcano Mombacho.
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Transportation from the hotel
Services Not Included:
- Depends on where the hotel is, the activity itself is 12 hours (approx.)
Place of departure:
- The tour departs from your hotel.
- 09.00 am from your hotel.