Masaya Volcano National Park and Handicraft Market
In this tour we will travel to the Masaya Volcano National Park, the largest and largest of the national park in the country, in which we observe the impressive Masaya Volcano and visit its active crater. Then we will go to the famous Masaya handicraft market where you can buy souvenirs made by Nicaraguan artisans. After these activities we will return to your hotel.
- Visit the first and most active Volcano of Nicaragua, Volcan Masaya.
- Learn about the volcanic history of the Masaya Volcanic Complex, as well as Nicaragua.
- Enjoy the hundreds of colors in the Masaya handicraft market.
After the trip to the volcano Masaya, the most active volcano in Nicaragua. Here we will see the petrified lava, tons of sulfur sold from the crater of Santiago, green parakeets that live on the walls of the volcano, as well as breathtaking views of Momotombo volcano and Lake Managua. After visiting the Volcano, we will drive to the city of Masaya, where we will visit the handicraft market, which at one time served as the municipal market of the city but was burned in the 60s and 70s. But since the late 90s , The interior was restored and is the open air market that you know today.
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Transportation to hotel
Services not included:
- Depends on where the hotel is, the activity itself is 4 hours (approx.)
Place of departure:
- The tour departs from your hotel.
- 09.00 am from your hotel.